Foreign Students: 650+
Average Cost: 2600$
Industrial and civil engineering,
Architecture and Transport technology
Electricity and urban lighting
Alexey Beketov Kharkiv National University of Urban Economy was established in 1922 and is the oldest institutio of higher education with sectoral focus in Ukraine.
NUUE is in the TOP-100 of the best universities in Ukraine, the list is compiled by the international agency IREG. The university is a member of the International Association of Universities, the Union of Scientifi c and Engineering Associations of Ukraine, represented in the European Federation of National Engineering Associations.
- The University is a modern powerful educational and research institution, which has:
- 12,000 students
- more than 650 foreign students from over than 42 countries
- 8 faculties
- 4 educational centers
- 10 educational and counseling centers in the regions of the country
- 2 colleges
- post-graduate and doctorate studies
- several branch research units
- scientific centers.
It is a unique higher educational establishment in the field of training highly-skilled professionals for housing and municipal economy, municipal management, construction, transport, electricity-, water-, gas-, and heat supply, lighting sphere, tourist and hotel industry, ecological and technological safety. University has specialized academic councils to award Doctor’s degree and PhD operate in the University.
University has long history of successful implementation of different EU projects including Erasmus Mundus and Tempus projects. Currently University is an active participant of Erasmus+ program, including credit mobility and capacity building projects. Also the University is a member of the International Association of Universities.
Over the years of its existence the university has concluded contracts and closely cooperates with international partners from Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Greece, Canada, Kazakhstan, China, Latvia, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, New Zealand.
- Urban Planning Faculty
- Faculty of Urban Ecology
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Electric Transport
- Faculty of electricity and urban lighting
- Faculty of Economics and Business
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Distance Education