Kharkiv aviation institute (KhAI) opened a new specialty “Civil Aviation Pilot” for foreign students.
Today it is the only university in Kharkov that prepares pilots for obtaining a European ATPL license. With this license, you can work as a pilot immediately after graduation. This is a big plus, because you don’t have to pass certification in your country, which will save you time and money.
The specialty “Civil Aviation Pilot” implies that you can occupy both a managerial position – a dispatcher or a technician, and a pilot position. This will broaden the horizons of your flying knowledge and increase your chances of occupying a desired and highly paid position.
Why is it cool to be a pilot:
- The need and relevance of the profession.
- The profession is considered one of the most prestigious in the world.
- Decent wages. And for pilots of any category.
- The ability to travel endlessly.
- Special programs and discounts for pilots and their families.
- Pilots see from the cockpit what cannot be seen on the ground, they see all the beauty of our world from a height of flight.
Stages of training:
- Practice for a PPL license will begin after 1 course. This is 132 hours of theory + 45 hours of flights.
Important: if you do not have time or, due to financial difficulties, do not fly these hours, you will have the opportunity to do it after the 2nd course.1
- In the 2nd year, the Kharkiv aviation institute (KhAI) focuses on the study of English professional (aviation) + 55 hours of flight time to obtain a European license.2
- After the 3rd year you will have summer practice (consolidation) and exams, after which you will receive the main license, which is confirmed by the weight of the world – ATPL.3
The pilot’s profession is one of the most prestigious in the world,
become a TOP pilot with KhAI!
BC “INGEK” will help you with paperwork, choosing a specialty, and will also provide prompt communication with the educational institution.
Don’t miss your chance to become a professional!
Call us:+38 050 198 64 41