ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN UKRAINE
Ukraine is a hospitable and beautiful country with a European education system. In the Ukrainian universities are now studying more than 76 thousand foreign students, who came from 154 countries. And every year their number grows.
In the Ukrainian system of higher education there are educational institutions of various levels of accreditation: colleges, institutes, universities, academies, which train highly qualified specialists of very different profiles. Foreign students receive not only theoretical knowledge, but also acquire practical skills.
Thanks to the strong teaching staff, the development and introduction of new technologies in the educational process and the educational system in general, Ukrainian universities graduate professionals who can enhance the prestige of their native country.
10 reasons for choosing education in Ukraine:
1. Flexible conditions for entry to Ukraine and a simple procedure for admission to the university. For admission to the university of Ukraine, you do not need to take exams and be tested.
2. Tolerant society. In Ukraine there are no interracial conflicts, there are no religious oppression. Ukrainians are tolerant of foreign citizens and are famous for their hospitality to the whole world.
3. Affordable cost of education in Ukraine. The cost of training in Ukraine is significantly lower than in Europe, North America.
4. Accommodation in the hostel. Ukrainian universities offer international students a place in a hostel. The cost of living is very democratic.
5. High European level of education. The leading universities of Ukraine have a centuries-old history, a strong teaching school. Many of them are recognized all over the world. Ukraine has become a party to the Bologna Declaration since 2005 and has a standardized educational system along with other 46 countries in Europe.
6. The choice of the form of learning. In Ukraine, various training options for foreign citizens are available: the preparatory department, bachelor’s, master’s, postgraduate education. Language learning to choose from – English, Russian and French (since 2018).
7. Preparatory courses. Most universities organize preparatory courses in Russian and Ukrainian for foreign applicants. Preparing to study at a higher education institution takes 6 to 10 months.
8. A wide range of specialties. In the universities of Ukraine you can get a specialty: medical, legal, economic, engineering, technical, humanitarian, etc.
9. A successful career start in any country in the world. Ukraine is a member of The Hague and Lisbon conventions, which declare a simplified process of legalization of documents and recognize the qualifications of higher education in Europe. The Ukrainian diploma is recognized in all countries of the world.
10. A beautiful country with a European standard of living. Ukraine – a beautiful country. Mountains, rivers, lakes, seas – nature for a healthy and active life. Historical sights, museums, theaters, sports, various types of hobbies, outdoor activities – all this you will find in Ukraine!
If you have any questions about completing the application or entering the university
You can contact us in any convenient way for you: +38(097) 575-00-21; +38(050) 198-64-41 (WhatsApp, Viber)