For admission to the University of Ukraine you need:
- Get an invitation for study
Documents required for the “Invitation to Study”:
- A copy of the document of previous education (school documents, academic certificate, diploma);
- A copy of the passport document or a document that certifies the identity of stateless persons;
If you want us to do everything for you, just fill out the Application for admission to the university online and you will receive a ready invitation to study by mail or by courier:
- Give us information about the date, time, flight on which the student will arrive in Ukraine (to create an application for a meeting);
- Come to Ukraine for the purpose of interviewing and enrolling in the university;
- After successfully passing the interview and enrolling in the university you need to apply for a “posvidka” (legalization in the territory of Ukraine). This can be done at the dean’s office.
Documents you need to have for enrolling in Ukrainian universities:
- The original and copy of the document (certificate, academic certificate, diploma) of previous education;
- The original and copy of the document (annex to the diploma of education), which provides information about the progress in various academic disciplines;
- A copy of birth document;
- Medical certificate on health status, certified by an official health authority of the country and issued not later than 2 months prior to entry into Ukraine;
- A copy of the passport document or a document that certifies the identity of stateless persons mergency medical assistance;
- 12 photos of size 3×4 cm;.
All documents must be translated into Ukrainian and notarized.
For more information on the procedure for enrolling in Ukrainian universities, you can contact us in any convenient way for you: +38(050) 198-64-41