After the student has decided on the university, it’s time to think about housing. In Ukraine, every foreign student after enrollment is provided with a place in the hostel.
Educational institutions offer housing:
- Hostel located in areas with well-developed infrastructure, which is very convenient.
- The quality and size of the rooms may vary.
- Usually, you can choose a common room, which is designed for a diff erent number of people.
- Most hostels offer furnishedrooms: written desks, chairs, cabinets, bookshelves, beds and curbstones.
- In dormitories, a common kitchen, gyms, lounges, canteens, laundries and a security service are oft en arranged.
The average cost of a dorm room is $25 – $50 per month, depending on the educational institution. You can pay for semesters or pay an amount for the whole academic year.
!In dormitories, students must adhere to certain rules. Of the obvious – do not spoil furniture, keep clean in the rooms, do not make noise, do not smoke in living rooms and public places, do not drink alcohol, warn the commandant about the departures. A detailed memo on the rules of the hostel is given out upon arrival!
S. KUZNETS KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS
V.N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY